This tutorial will take you through the steps for setting up your Full Sail email account on your BlackBerry device.
Step 1. Select Settings from the main menu.
Step 2. Select Accounts from the system settings menu.
Step 3. Select Advanced at the bottom of the add account screen.
Step 4. On the Advanced Setup screen, select Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
Step 5. On the Add Account screen, please enter the following information:
- Enter fullsail.edu for the Domain field.
- Enter your Entire Full Sail email address in the Username field.
- Enter your Entire Full Sail email address in the email address field.
- Enter your Full Sail password in the Password field.
- Enter outlook.office365.com in the Server address field if you use the central Exchange server.
- Port listed should be 443.
- Turn on Use secure connection (SSL).
- Turn on Push for always on capability.
- Set sync timeframe to 7 days.
Step 6. Then tap the Next button in the top right of the screen.
Step 7. Turn on sync for email, contacts, calendar, tasks and memos. It may take a few minutes to fully sync all your messages to your inbox.
Step 8. Click Done to complete the setup.