Built with high quality materials and designed to make the most of the amazing Wacom Pro Pen 2, the Intuos Pro is Wacom's finest creative pen tablet to date. With built-in Bluetooth connectivity and a sleek new design, it’s easy to set-up and looks great on your desk. Start creating your next stand-out project.
A graphics tablet is a computer input device that enables a user to hand-draw images, animations and graphics, similar to the way a person draws images with a pencil and paper. These tablets may also be used to capture data or handwritten signatures. It can also be used to trace an image from a piece of paper which is taped or otherwise secured to the surface. Capturing data in this way, either by tracing or entering the corners of linear poly-lines or shapes is called digitizing. The device consists of a flat surface upon which the user may "draw" or trace an image using an attached stylus, a pen-like drawing apparatus. The image is displayed on the computer monitor, although some graphics tablets also have a screen. Some tablets are intended as a replacement for the mouse as the primary pointing and navigation device for desktop computers. - Wikipedia
Wacom warrants the product, to the original consumer purchaser, except for the Software and consumable items such as the pen nibs, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of two (2) years, from the date of original retail purchase, as evidenced by a copy of the receipt and registration with Wacom by mail or online within 30 days of purchase.
- Phone Support: 1-855-MY-WACOM (Mon-Fri 6am-6pm PST)
- Chat or submit a ticket online
- Installation Tutorial and Setup Videos
- Product Info
- Plug the USB cable into the tablet and computer. (For students using newer MacBook Pro models, plug the USB cable into the hub provided by Full Sail.) The tablet will show a yellow or green light on the side indicating that it is charging.
- Download and install the latest Wacom Drivers.
- Restart the computer and follow the onscreen setup.
- The tablet should now control the cursor. To confirm a successful connection, open the Wacom Desktop Center app and find the tablet under "MY DEVICES."