If you're new to computers or simply need a refresher course on how to get the most out of your Mac, you've come to the right place. Welcome to Mac 101: Your guide to using a Mac effectively and efficiently. Click on a link below for more information and lessons from Mac 101
• Tour of Mac Interface Starter courses that show you where things are and how to get around on you Mac.
• Using Applications Explore how to use Mac applications and do some basic tasks, including installing and updating software, saving files, creating accounts, and more.
• Connect and Use Your Devices Learn how to connect your printer, digital camera, camcorder, and other devices to your Mac, and find out how to use them with it.
• Troubleshooting 101 This section covers some of the issues that can occur with your Mac, and provides all the troubleshooting steps you need to resolve an issue yourself.
• My Mac Cheat Sheet Use this helpful sheet to remember Internet settings, account information, computer specs, and other bits of important data.
• Switching from PC to Mac Are you familiar with Windows, but new to Mac? This video will show you the Mac from a Window user's point of view.
• Migrate your Files This section shows you what kinds of files you can bring right into the Mac platform, how to move everything into your new Mac home and what you may need to do to make some things work.