iWork is the easiest way to create documents, spreadsheets and presentations the Mac way. iWork consists of 3 applications: Keynote, Numbers, and Pages.
- MacOS includes iWork applications for free. Users can find and accept Keynote, Numbers, and Pages in the Mac App Store under the Purchased tab. How to accept apps.
- There are also free browser-based versions of Keynote, Numbers, and Pages available at iCloud.com.
- AppleCare (Phone Support): 1-800-800-2775
- Pages Support: http://www.apple.com/support/pages/?cmp
- Numbers Support: http://www.apple.com/support/numbers/?cmp
- Keynote Support: http://www.apple.com/support/keynote/?cmp
- Lynda.com: https://www.lynda.com/Keynote-tutorials/Working-iWork-iCloud/167466/186387-4.html