This tutorial will walk you through backing up your OneDrive files so you have a safe, local copy on your machine.
1. Click here to download the OneDrive desktop app.
2. When prompted, enter your Apple ID and password.
3. Click Open to launch the OneDrive app.
4. After you launch OneDrive, enter your Full Sail email address (i.e. email@example.com).
5. You will be redirected to a Full Sail branded sign in page. Enter your Full Sail email address (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org) and password, then click Login.
6. On the next screen, choose your OneDrive folder location.
7. Select your home folder () then click Choose this location.
8. Check the box to Sync all files and folders in OneDrive, then click Next.
9. Setup is now complete and your files will begin to sync. Click Open my OneDrive.
10. A Finder window will open and your OneDrive files will appear. Your files will remain saved on your computer.
For added security, we recommend backing up your computer with Time Machine or similar backup system.