- How to Login
- How to Locate Your Assignments
- How to Upload Your Work
- How to Adjust Your Email Notifications
First time user? If so, check your Full Sail email for an invitation message from firstname.lastname@example.org and click the link in that email to activate your account. (If you cannot locate your invitation, ask your instructor to resend it.)
1. Go to http://fullsail.conceptshare.com/
2. Enter your login information.
1. Click Projects along the left-hand side of the page -- this will open the Projects Dashboard.
2. Click the course you want to access.
3. Click the Assets tab.
4. Click the folder you want to access.
5. Click the downward arrow in top right-hand corner of the asset you want to use, then click Download Asset.
1. Open the Project you would like to add the Asset to in the Projects Dashboard.
2. Click the Assets tab at the top of the screen.
3. If you would like to upload the Asset directly into a folder, click on the folder to open it.
4. Click the “+” symbol on the left side of the Project Tools menu.
5. The Add Files Box will appear. Drag and drop files from your desktop or click Select Files to browse your files, then click Upload.
1. Click the dropdown arrow to the right of your name.
2. Select Preferences from the dropdown menu -- this will take you to the Preferences Page.
3. Under the User Notification Preferences section, you can choose which notifications to receive emails about.