Sporting no less than 20 outputs and 18 inputs – delivering legendary Focusrite sound quality – the rack-mounting Scarlett 18i20 quite literally forms the heart of the modern digital studio. The hardware interface provides the means for connecting microphones, speakers, headphones, and digital signals to the computer, which are then routed to the audio recording software / digital audio workstation (DAW). The Focusrite Control application provides mixing and routing to and from the DAW. The 18i20 combines the central features of Focusrite’s USB 2.0 audio interface range: mic preamps that build on 30 years of experience and precision 24/96 analogue/digital conversion for the very best quality into and out of your digital audio workstation (DAW).
- Comes with 1-year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Warranty information: https://global.focusrite.com/warranty
- To request a repair, contact the manufacturer at 1-310-322-5500.
- Please have the Serial number of your product and proof of purchase ready.
- Students are receiving the second generation of his hardware.
- Focusrite Novation Phone Support: 1-310-322-5500
- Interactive Installation Guide (Attached below)
- Focusrite Logic Pro X Setup Guide
- Product Overview & Specs
- Focusrite Help Center
- Focusrite Control app (Download)